Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, June 4, 2010

A day at Marina Square

Went to Marina Square last Saturday cause mummy wants to get some stuffs during GSS. We had a stop at Swensen’s for desserts to recharge ourselves and I love this place cause it provides coloring pencils and papers for the kids. Mummy tried to feed Qiqi some ice-cream but she refused to eat, just like me when I was young who doesn’t fancy ice-cream :)





















We also spend some times at the kid’s playground at level 2 and I enjoyed my animal rides while Qiqi preferred to have her kiddy rides without inserting coins. (Good for daddy cause it can save him $$:)




















And also we able to catches show on Celebrate Doraemon & Friends' 40th Anniversary at the center stage and we get to know Doraemon, Nobita and Shizuka better after watching the show.

No comments: