Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Saturday, March 20, 2010

East Coast Park

The weather hasn’t been good lately as it was raining most of the time. We headed to East Coast Park on Wednesday evening as it was a sunny day. Mummy packed the necessary stuff while we are napping and set off after 2 of us have waked up.

Qiqi was the happiest person whenever we went out. Upon reaching, we have some snacks 1st to fill our little tummy. Daddy rented a bicycle to fetch us and knowing that we will snatch the seat for sure, mummy told daddy to rent a children bicycle for me since I can ride well and thus prevent two of us from snatching and screaming.

Fyi, both of us can really scream well when comes to snatching even with adults supervision! My little sister is well known for chillipadi, cause she will screamed and pull my hair/kick me/hit me when she couldn’t get the things she want. I am sure our neighbours can hear our screaming pretty well and luckily all the 4 units at our levels are corner unit, otherwise mummy will hear complains from neighbours for sure!



























This is my rented bicycle. I followed daddy and ride around in the park and whenever daddy ride faster than me, I will shout “hey, wait for me!” :)

























We enjoyed sitting and riding the bicycle cause we can feel the breeze on our face.

























Here we are building sand castle with mummy and kakak. Fyi, Qiqi refused to bare her foot on the beach because of the sandy feeling. Was told by mummy that when I was around the same age as Qiqi, I also refused to bare my foot when go to the beach :)
























We spend about 3 hours at the park and have our late dinner at around 8pm because I refused to leave the park. I told daddy that I wants to come back again cause I enjoyed myself. We also spend some time at the playground beside Mcdonalds before mummy told us it is late and is time to go home!

No comments: