Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A trip to the zoo on 5 Dec

I was thrilled when both my cousins came to my place for 2 weeks stay during this holiday! Meaning that both me and qiqi have more people to play with, yippee!
Lewei and Doven jie jies arrived at my place on 4 Dec and mummy suggested a trip to the zoo on 5 Dec with Shi yi and family! Too bad, Er yi cannot join us, else I am sure it will be more fun with more people :-)
The last time I visited the zoo was on March 2008. I don’t remember I visited the zoo before cause I was just 15months then! But now, I can understand and able to tell the names of the animals. Not all but at least some of them.



Welcome to the zoo!

























Taking pictures with the parrots..



White tigers are behind us!



























Hippo is looking at our camera and it looks fierce to me..

























Taking the boat ride in the zoo so that we can rest our feet :)

























Do i look like an elephant after wearing the mask?

























All of us enjoyed watching the elephant show! A show that not to be missed..

























All of us are quite lazy in walking, so we are on board the tram now and we saw zebras, giraffes and a few animals while onboard the tram rides.

























And lastly, good-bye zoo and we shall visit you again pretty soon!

No comments: