Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Year-end concert 2009

On 7th Nov, my Kindergarten is having graduation ceremony cum year-end concert. I am performing in the concert for the song of “Glorious God” with my classmates. I have been singing and practicing at home and even mummy and kakak can also sing the song with me! On the actual day, I was grouchy when I reached school and I even cried when daddy left me, the main reason is because I was awaken earlier than usual! But after a while, I have settled down and prepared myself to get ready for the performance.

Overall I enjoyed myself at the concert and I am glad to see daddy and mummy came and support me! Although we have got the dvd that mummy ordered, but mummy doesn't know how to edit, so can't share with u all. But there are some photos to share below :-)




















No comments: