Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Two of us..

Mummy find it challenging to take a picture of both of us looking good. Nevertheless, here are some decent photos to share.. Most of the time is either one of us smile only.
























Yu-qi is so cheeky, she knows how to stick out her tongue and smile to mummy :-)
Most of the evening time, kakak or mummy will push us around in our tricycle before our dinner time. Both yu-qi and me enjoyed sitting in our tricycle.



























Having our dinner together. My high chair has passed to yu-qi and now i can sit at the stool having my dinner. Shameful to say that i still need to be fed during my meal cause i am just too lazy!! I can eat myself in the school while i demand to be fed at home!

No comments: