Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Saturday, June 27, 2009

zzz during my dinner

Last saturday, we went to CK Tang to shop for my shoe, qi qi's drum set as well as some other toys. Mummy also bought some clothing for herself during this GSS.

During most of the weekends, my nap time will be interrupted cause we will be out from home and most of the time, i will feel tired when approaching around 6pm. And when i saw mummy feeding qi qi porridge, i told her i want to eat too and started to fuss then only mummy realised that i am tired and need a nap! She is so engross on her shopping till she forgotten about my nap! Then daddy quickly bring me back to Isetan Scotts for dinner cause i am hungry. And when mummy, kakak and qi qi came to join us for dinner, i had already fall asleep in the high chair.. Yes, i fall asleep after eating some fried rice :) Mummy couldn't resist snap a few pictures of me while i am zzz... Hmm, mummy, you should place me in my stroller so that i can have a comfort sleep! LOL
















And here i am waking up after 15mins of powerful nap and continue my fried rice. Opps, there is still some eggs left at the corner of my mouth :)

No comments: