Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Children's garden at Botanic garden

Last saturday evening, we went to children's garden at Botanic Garden cause mummy said i seldom expose to the outdoor area.


Not sure why, i scared to touch the dried leaves and small stones.. Maybe they looks dirty to me cause most of them are in brown colors? I keep saying dirty dirty..


Daddy was asking me to cross the bridge by myself.. But as you know, i am not daring at all.. So i keep saying, daddy bao, daddy bao.. (daddy carry me).


Playing the wooden musical instrument.


opps, i got all wrong for this puzzle.. looks like i have to practise more.


This is flower, i can named the colors and count the numbers of flower i saw.


I am tring to play this Q-MAZE. This Maze garden is made up of many twists and turns.. Not sure whether can i complete or not..


Hmm, looks tough to me, think we better go short cut.. Play cheat yeah!


Mummy said this is the proof that i go short cut.. keke



We brought yu-qi along too, she is just too busy sucking her fingers and don't bother about us.. She looks enjoy and keep looking here and there!




No comments: