Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Manicure



















Nowadays daddy can trim my nails while i am awake, he doesn't need to wait till i have fall asleep. When mummy or daddy mentioned that my nail is long, i will tell them "cut".
But sometimes i am not so co-operative during the trimming session, look at the picture, daddy was trying to beat my hand when i am not co-operative!! Look at my innocent face..



















Daddy, can you tell that i am being forced to trim my nail?? Look at my (bu kan yen)'s expression..



















Ok lar, since mummy was trying to cheer me up, let me show u my cheeky face...



















Daddy, is my manicure session finish soon? Otherwise I will show you my impatient face soon.. Think daddy missed out buffing, massaging my hand etc that what a manicure session would be :-)

No comments: