Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Qian Hu Fish Farm

I am quite grouchy these few days, the reasons could be due to change of environment cause i used to have many jie-jies and goh-gohs playing around me, but here, i only have a dog to accompany me, lonely me right? So daddy decided to bring me to Qian Hu fish farm to have a walk.. Hmm, there is no more chicken here where it used to have, only left some tortoise and the rest are mainly fishes..





















Looking at what other jie-jies are doing.. Oh, they are catching little fishes.

Anyone wanna be my pillion? I have a valid driving license and i am also a safe driver.. Dun worry :)


















So many colourful fishes.. Come come come, i have food for u all... See, so many fishes cheated by me by swimming towards me:)



















I am not scared of small fishes.. I am putting my fingers inside trying to catch them..

No comments: