Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My 1st cycling outing (East Coast Park)


Daddy n mummy wanted to bring me to the park so after shopping at AMK Hub, we went to East Coast Park in the evening. We tried different bicycle to see which one suits me better.. Think this one not so good cause i can't see the front..








Finally we select this model cause i can see the front view clearly.. But i don't look happy right? Cause i didnt get enough sleep :-)












After some rides, we went to the beach to have some fun.. But don't know why, i don't like the sands.. When daddy put me down, i started to make noise.. Err.. i also don't know why (???)










Finally you can see me smile again... Cause daddy carrying me swing around :)











After some fun at the park, we had our dinner nearby.. I wasn't looking at the camera, i was eyeing on the food again.. Today, mummy let me tried some ramen and tofu.. Yummy

No comments: